Here are my ideas on the Theme of Spirit (not quite 20 yet. By this point I think my spirit was broken, ho ho!);
1. If you find a really good coffee/bar/gallery, stick a sticker outside that says so.
2. Nomadic Dublin cheerleaders
3. Rent a car park space for an hour. Put an armchair there and relax
4. Favourite book exchange machine
5. Ignore a rule you think is stupid.
6. Bring back soap boxes
7. Camp in Stephen’s Green
8. Protest on behalf of someone who wants to but is incapable.
9. Paper over ads.
10. Lamps in dark allies.
11. have people from bigger cities diss Dublin to provoke reactionary pride.
12. Have a positive protest.